Monday, September 6, 2010

betwixt & between

One day last week a sorority sister of mine, Katie Betts, asked me if would let her take some pictures of me and Jonathan.  She had just gotten a new camera and was wanting to build up her portfolio.  I immediately told her yes! Katie is super artsy and everything she does is always adorable so I knew would get some great pictures.  And I thought this would be great practice for when we took our engagement pictures this fall.  They turned out so great though I'm thinking about asking our other photographer if we can change the other engagement session to bridal portraits.

So this past Saturday Jonathan and I headed to Germantown for our shoot.  We had a blast running around town, changing clothes in the car, and taking tons of pictures!  We took over 900 pictures but it went by so quickly! Katie is so talented.  The pictures turned out great.  You can check her out of facebook. Just search for: Betwixt & Between Photography.

Here are some of my favorites from the day:



























Thanks KatieB! :)

& I just made our wedding website. Take a look: Jonathan&Valerie's Wedding

1 comment:

Katie said...

You are both so wonderful! My favorite part of the whole shoot was listening to Jonathan talk about how beautiful you are! It made my heart smile :)