Thursday, September 16, 2010

the telly

We are halfway through the month of September. & You know what that means, don't you?! The arrival of FALL TELEVISION!



As I said in a previous post, I'm such a TV junkie.  Give me a television series over a movie any day.  And all of my favorites start back next week! YAY!

Here is a list of what my DVR will be recording this Fall:
1. GLEE
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. America's Top Model
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Gossip Girl
7. The Biggest Loser
8. Rules of Engagement
9. Two and a Half Men
10. Grey's Anatomy

&& I will also be DVRing these two new premieres:


1. Mike and Molly:
The new CBS comedy by the creators of The Big Bang Theory. It's about two over weight people who are trying to lose weight and fall in love during their journey.  If it is half as funny as The Big Bang Theory I will be hooked!


2. Better With You: ABC's new family comedy with the daughter from Reba & the mom from That 70's show.  Looks awesome!


By the way, HOW in the heck did I survive before I had DVR?! :)

No comments: