Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

I saw this on my friend Abbey's blog and thought it looked fun!
30 days. 30 posts.  Here is the layout:



Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-Wishes

Day 30-a picture 

So here we go.
Day 1.

15 Facts about ME :)
1. Jonathan David Griffin is my best friend & I get to marry him on 5.7.11 :)
2. I looooove Mexican food. Yummmmmm!
3. My middle name is Rae [after my daddy, Raymond].
4. Christmas is my favorite time of the year! I get all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it!
5. I'm obsessed with Memphis Basketball.
6. I collect Disney movies.  My favorites are: The Emperor's New Groove and Beauty and the Beast. :)
7. Redeeming Love is my favorite book.  The Harry Potter series is a close second.
8. If we ever have a son, he will be Luke Griffin. :) Not sure about girls yet.
9. I LOVE my church, Highpoint!
10. I have asthma and I get sick a lot. It sucks.
11. My favorite color is purple.
12. I need to have chap stick on me at ALL times.
13. If I could only listen to one CD for the rest of my life it would be a mix of John Mayer & Joshua Radin songs.  
14. I love watching old movies. My all time favorite actresses are: Judy Garland, Audrey Hepburn, and Doris Day.
15. I drink WAY too much Diet Mountain Dew.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Luke Griffin is such a cute name! And I HAVE to have chapstick on at all times too! I don't think I've commented on your blog yet, but I love it! Congratulations girl!