Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 10: Something your afraid of.

I'm just going to tell you, there are not many things I am afraid of.  I don't scare easy. I'm not afraid of the typical things like: snakes, spiders, or heights.  I think mice and other rodents are DISGUSTING, but I'm not scared of them. Actually I take that back.  They may scare me a little.

There are two things I am afraid of.  The first: losing my loved ones. The second: not being able to have children.

I am not scared to die.  Thanks to my Savior, I know without a doubt that when I leave this earth I going to spend eternity with Him.  However, I am scared about living life without the ones that mean the most to me.  I have never had a best friend or immediate family member pass away in my lifetime.  While I know death is inevitable, I depend on my loved ones every day and it scares me to think about losing any of them.

I LOVE children.  Always have.  They are a part of my life EVERY single day.  They are going to be my career.  I can't wait to have my own. The thought of carrying a little person inside of me, that Jon and I create, may be the coolest thing ever.  It scares the mess out of me to think there is a possibility I may never get to do that.  I have no reason at all to think that I won't be able to have children, but its always been a fear of mine.

Both of my fears are things that I can't control.  Maybe that's why they are so scary.  But I know there is no use in worrying.  I know God is good ALL the time. He has a plan for my life and He never gives us more than we can handle.

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."- Philippians 4:6


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."- Romans 6:28

No comments: