Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 3: Your first love.

Laugh if you must, but when I was trying to think about  my "first love" the FIRST person that entered my mind was Jonathan Taylor Thomas {aka JTT}.  Like most girls my age, when I was a little girl I was OBSESSED with this kid!


You all know him.  The child start who hit it big with his role as Tim Allen's son on Home Improvement.  His other hit movies include: Tom and Huck, Man of the House, I'll Be Home For Christmas, and Disney's The Lion King {he was the voice of little Simba}.  


I remember writing over and over in my diary," I love JTT so so so so so so so so so so so much {but the so's would go on for a few pages}.  I was crazy about this kid.  I bought the movies, the magazines, etc.  Just about anything with this boy's face on it I HAD to have! Funny to look back on now, but back then I thought if I didn't marry Jonathan Taylor Thomas when I grew up, I didn't want to get married at all! I'm glad I changed my mind, because my Jonathan is pretty awesome :)
JTT. What a hottie ;)

No comments: