Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy.


My engagement ring makes me SUPER happy for multiple reasons.
1. It was given to me by the person I love most in the world.
2. It means I get to spend FOREVER with my best friend.
3. It is a symbol of his unconditional love and commit to me.
4. It's absolutely GORGEOUS!
5. It was made by my cousin, David Kelley.

Before we got engaged, Jonathan asked me to email him pictures of the types of rings I liked.  I sent him pictures of about twenty different rings.  He chose a picture of a stunning Tacori ring and took it to my cousin, David Kelley, who is a jeweler in my hometown of Somerville, TN.  Jonathan even got to hand pick the diamond.  It makes my ring even more special to know that it was made by my own cousin. And David did an amazing job.  The ring looks exactly like the one from Tacori.  It could not be anymore perfect. :)

Here is the picture of the Tacori ring Jonathan gave to David.
My beautiful ring. :)
A side view of the Tacori ring.
The side of mine.  Every detail is perfect!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your ring is so beautiful!