Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 7: Your favorite movies.

STAR WARS: I love all 6 of these, but the old ones are definitely my favorites.  My uncle, Steven, introduced to me Star Wars when I was in high school and I have been been a huge fan ever since.
It's a Wonderful Life: I love Christmas movies and this is one of my favorites. 

Easter Parade: Judy Garland is probably my all time favorite actress and this may be my favorite of her films.  Great songs and dancing! This movie always puts a smile on my face.

When Harry Met Sally: This is my favorite "chick flick" for sure! Besides the fact that it is super sweet and a cute story, this movie is hilarious.
I watched this movie hundreds of times as I kid and I LOVE it just as much today! :)
 The Emperor's New Groove: If you know me, you know I'm a Disney fanatic and this is my favorite Disney movie.  It is SO stinking funny.  I just love it!
 
Forgetting Sarah Marshall: Great cast, super funny. I can't get enough of this movie.

Meet Me in St. Louis: Another favorite from my girl, Judy Garland. Great story, great songs.

Christmas Vacation:  One of the funniest movies ever! 

 The Mighty Ducks:  I love all three of these, but I think the second is the best.  These are definitely my favorite sports movies.
Beauty and the Beauty: Another Disney favorite.  I love this movie and it's soundtrack.
 Cool Runnings: It's just an awesome feel good movie! Hilarious, too!
 Harry Potter movies: I'm OBSESSED with the books, so of course I love the movies.

 SHREK: I have seen them all and I think they are all hilarious! Shrek 2 is definitely my favorite though!

Sex and the City Movie:  Maybe it's because I'm obsessed with the show, but I love this movie.  I laugh, I cry. I love the friendship between these four women.  It's definitely an all time favorite movie.

Funny Face: I am a HUGE Audrey Hepburn fan.  This is my favorite of her films. She co-stars with Fred Astraire for this adorable song and dance movie.

No comments: