Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 8: A place you've traveled to/My 1st Hogs game.

This past weekend we traveled to Fayetteville for the Arkansas/Ole Miss game.  We went with Jon's parents and his little brother, Matthew. [His sister, Liz, stayed in Memphis for the Carrie Underwood concert].  It was a GREAT weekend! Even though the game was suspended twice for lighting, we had a blast.  Great game. Great food. Great family. :)  


my [future] mother-in-law's AWESOME Hogs vest :)

brothers






calling the Hogs


my MASSIVE dinner of fried chicken, ravioli, spaghetti, and rolls! WHOA! 


We got to do a little shopping after the game Saturday. I got some great things!
Some new Razorback apparel.

I also scored these adorable peach TOMS. :)

My first Arkansas game was so much fun! I can't wait for our next trip to Fayetteville! Go HOGS :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those peach toms? I have literally been looking for such a long time for those. Havent found them on the website? Can you tell where you got them?