Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 9: A picture[s] of your friends.

It took me awhile to decide how I was going to compose this post.  In my 23 years I have made some WONDERFUL friends.  Many of them I do not get to see as often as I like.  However; for this post I'm just going to tell you about my very BEST friends [besides my sisters & parents since I've talked about them in previous posts].  These five girls mean to world to me.  They are all my bridesmaids and I know no matter where life takes us, they will always be my dearest friends.

Fallon Nichole Cone
I met Fallon in the fall of 2006 when she joined Alpha Gamma Delta and we have been inseparable ever since. She has been my roommate for four years now and is like a sister to me. She recently graduated and now is in the process of deciding where she wants to attend optometry school.  Next year she will either stay here in  Memphis  or move to Florida or Philadelphia. No matter where she goes I am SO proud of her and I know our friendship will never change. 


Linsey Alise Hunsucker
Linsey & I met in 2003 when she started school at Fayette Academy but we did not become close friends until our senior year when we played basketball together. We were roommates our freshman year of college and we both joined Alpha Gam together in the fall of 2005. Linsey is one of my dearest friends and I am so thankful for her. The memories that I have made with her are irreplaceable.  I know she will always be there for me whether I need a shoulder to cry on or someone to shop with!  I love my sweet friend! :)


Rachel Whitney Adkins
I met Whitney my freshman year of college when I joined Alpha Gam. We became great friends over the years because of our love and dedication to our sorority. We have laughed and cried together and when I look back at all of my wonderful memories at the University of Memphis, she is a part of all of them. We have the best time together whether we are at a concert, attending a Memphis basketball game, or laying around all day watching hours of One Tree Hill! She has been there for me time after time and I am so thankful for our friendship.


Mary Clayton Wilson
I met Mary Clayton when I joined Alpha Gam in 2005. She was my roommate my sophomore year of college and we have made some awesome memories together! No one can be in a bad mood when Mary Clayton is around.  She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met.  She is always there when I need to talk and she can always put a smile on my face.  I love her dearly and I am so blessed to have her in my life!


Mackenzie Lee Rhea
I have known Mackenzie all of my life but we became best friends in Junior High. I can't imagine my teenage years without her! She is also my cousin :) Mackenzie is a beautiful person inside and out.  She is always smiling and has always there for me when I needed her. I cherish all of our wonderful memories together and I can't wait to make some more with BOTH of our weddings coming up this spring. :)


I am VERY thankful for the friendships these girls and ALL of my other friendships as well.

No comments: