Monday, October 18, 2010

pig sooie.

I have bought Arkansas Razorbacks T-shirts twice in my life.

The first time was in 1998.  I had just started sixth grade and we had a cute, new boy in our class.  I "liked" him and wanted to get his attention, so I  decided I would like his favorite football team. The University of Arkansas.  So I bought a  Razorbacks T-shirt and necklace and wore them both proudly on school picture day.  That boy was Jonathan Griffin. :) A week later I started liking another boy [I was a bit of a player in the sixth grade].  So Jonathan and I didn't start dating until 2009. ELEVEN years later.

Below is our sixth grade class picture with me in my Razorback shirt. Sorry for the bad quality.  I couldn't find the actual photo, so I had to take a picture of the yearbook.

I am on the far left, middle row.
 [can you see the razorback on the side of my shirt?]
Now look 3 people right of me. There is little Jonathan!

Yes. I was a giant and he was a shortie. He caught up with me though :)

The next time I bought Razorback apparel was last Saturday.  I am going with the Griffins to Fayetteville this weekend for the Arkansas/Ole Miss game.  I'm SO excited! I have enjoyed becoming a Hogs fan and I have loved watching the games with Jon this season.  I'm so pumped about going to see the action live! It's going to be a fun weekend!

I got both long sleeve and a short sleeve options for the game, depending on the weather.

GO HOGS! 

No comments: