Sunday, October 3, 2010

pumpkin spice



I had a MAJOR craving for a latte this morning while Fallon & I were waiting for Jonathan to pick us up for church. We had gotten ready early and had about 5 minutes until he would be there to get us. We didn't have enough time to make it to Starbucks so we decided to make a quick run to Exxon.  When we got there we were pleasantly surprised to see they had Pumpkin Spice Lattes! We decided to give them a try and let me tell you my latte was delicious! Even BETTER than the ones from Starbucks and at a fraction of the cost! Just $1.50 for a 20oz, which is a VENTI! What a deal! If you are a fan of the Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks but are tired of shelling out $4 a pop, head to your nearest Exxon. Theirs are delicious!
my Exxon yumminess :)

No comments: