Friday, October 8, 2010

top 8 on the 8th

Since October is the month of Halloween and "trick or treating", I decided this month's Top 8 topic would be Sweet Treats :)

I have a major sweet tooth! I have to have something sweet at least once a day, so I was REALLY hard to choose just eight! Answers are in random order.

Top 8 Sweet Treats
1. Gigi's Cupcakes
2. Birthday cake flavored ice cream
3. Sheridan's Wedding Cake Concrete
4. Bluefin's Creme Brulee
5. Cheesecake Factory's Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
6. Spaghetti Warehouse's Tiramisu
7. Bonefish's Macadamia Brownie w/ Ice Cream
8. Lenny's Macadamia Nut Cookie


 A Gigi's cupcake. Sweet perfection :)

A heavenly slice of CCF's Dulche de Leche Cheesecake.

My FAVORITE cookie: Lenny's White Chocolate Macadamia Nut 


Hope you all are having a very SWEET day :)

No comments: