Wednesday, October 13, 2010

wedding update.

As I told y'all last week, this past Saturday I went dress shopping. It was a very successful trip, I GOT THE DRESS! I tried on what felt like a hundred dresses and then narrowed it down to three. I had a REALLY hard time choosing from the three, but in the end the dress I chose was perfect for ME! I can't wait for y'all to see it, but obviously I can't post a picture on here.  If you would like a sneak peak, send me a facebook message and I'll send you a picture of the dress!

ALSO my wedding shoes came in last week! Fallon, Jonathan, and I made a special trip to the UPS warehouse on Friday night because I could not wait until Monday to see them! I LOVE them. The color is so gorgeous! Here are some pics:

Love them!

Hearts on the soles! So stinkin CUTE! :)

No comments: