Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 19: Something you miss.

ALL of my family lives in Somerville or close to it.  In fact, my mother's side of the family all live right in a row.

There is my grandparent's house. 
Then my great-grandmother's house. 
Then my parent's house. 
Then across the creek is my uncle family's house. 

I have one other uncle, who until last year, lived in Bartlett, TN.  This uncle is more like a brother to me than an uncle.  We are only 10 years apart in age. Last year, he got a job opportunity in Missouri, so he and his family moved to Springfield.
My uncle, aunt, & my precious cousins.

My uncle has two children. A girl and a boy. Annalise is 6 and Graham is 3.  I absolutely love these kiddos!  They both have the greatest personalities! And SO stinkin' cute ;) I hate being so far away from them. I miss them EVERY single day! I am so ready for Thanksgiving to get here so this sweet family will be back in Tennessee!
my sweet Annalise :)
Graham :) SO stinkin cute!
They are BOTH in my wedding.  Annalise will be my flower girl & Graham is the ring bearer. :)
Love my cousins and miss them TONS!

No comments: