Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 22: Favorite city.

I love to travel with my family and friends. It is always fun to explore a new place or return to one of my family's favorite vacation spots.  But I would have to say that my favorite city is my hometown of Somerville, TN.

I am definitely a small town girl. And there are no words to express how much I love my little hometown. I get a warm, fuzzy feeling whenever I think about it.  I can't even begin to count the amazing memories I had growing up here. But what I love MOST about this town is the people.  Its such a close community. You have people you know you can COUNT on. The friendships I made growing up here are mean the world to me.  I'm so thankful to have been raised in Somerville.

I am a firm believer that: There is NO place like HOME.  And for me Somerville will always be home. In fact, I would be THRILLED if Somerville is where Jon and I end up.  I can't think of a better place to raise a family :)

No comments: