Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

My FAVORITE vacation is any of my trips to Disney World! I have been more times than I can count and every trip is filled with great memories! I am definitely a big kid at heart and there is just something magical about this place. I am most excited about my upcoming trip to Disney in May 2011. OUR HONEYMOON! We are so excited! There was no other place we even thought about going!

We are going to be staying at Disney's Boardwalk Villas. This resort is styled after the Atlantic coast resorts of the 1930s.
Boardwalk Villas
Boardwalk Side
Pool Side

We are going to  spend Sunday-Wednesday at Disney and go to all four parks: 

1. Magic Kingdom

2. EPCOT



3. Hollywood Studios

4. Animal Kingdom

The last two days we will be at Universal Studies/Islands of Adventure.  I am SO excited about these days.  I just went to Disney last January, but I haven't been to these two parks since 2008 and Jonathan has never been! I think what I am most excited about is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

I just booked all of our dining reservations last night. Some of the ones I'm most excited about are:

Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort
 Ohana was recommended to us by our friends, Brad and Stephanye. They also went to Disney for their honeymoon and said we just had to go to Ohana.  They called it the "Texas de Brazil of Disney" so we knew we had to try it!

Boma at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
I ate here with my family the last time we came to Disney and I just knew I had to come back! Boma is huge buffet with dishes from African countries. It is incredible!

Tony's at Magic Kingdom
Ya know, like on Lady and the Tramp? ;) We also ate here last 
January and it was delicious! My favorite part was dessert. Best tirimisu I have ever eaten!

The honeymoon is a mere 165 days away! We are getting so excited! I can't wait to spend a week in my favorite place with my favorite person as his WIFE :)

No comments: