Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 27: Pets

There are four dogs at the Kelley house. We have two Chihuahuas that live inside, Macy and Romeo.  These two are your quintessential lap dogs.  They both loved to be held and to cuddle up on the couch.  We also have two outside dogs, Pepper and Zoey, that live in our barn.  These two are full of energy and love to run around with my dad and the horses.
Here is Miss Macy. 
This is me and my sister with Romeo one Christmas. 
This is my girl, Zoey.
Dad & Pepper. Sorry it's so blurry :(
My dad also has lots of horses that he LOVES to ride and train.

I'm hoping one day Jonathan and I will have a dog of our own. I would love to get a female dog and name her Eloise :) My favorites are Weimaraners, Saint Bernards, and King Charles Spaniels. 
This is my cousin, Annalise, and her precious King Charles Spaniel, Bella.
Our friends, Zack and Amy, have two Saint Bernards and I just love them!
And I think Weimaraners are just gorgeous! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

St. Bernards are amazing! My Bosco was the best! I miss him so much, but he brought me so much happiness! Love them