Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Weekend.

This Halloween was the best one I've had in a while.  Friday night we had a pumpkin carving party at the Griffins.  It was great to get both my friends and Jonathan's friends together.  We had a wonderful dinner and a great time carving pumpkins! We are hoping to make it an annual get-together :)

 Funfetti cupcakes are perfect for any occasion :)
my best friends :)




Matt & Linsey. The next night they got ENGAGED!


next Halloween we will be MARRIED :)
 my Minnie pumpkin :)
everybody[minus the Irvans] and their pumpkins!

 LOVE IT!
Me & Liney: the future Mrs. Grffin & Mrs. Kelley :)

Saturday Jonathan and I had a wonderful day date. We went to lunch at Spaghetti Warehouse and then saw Wicked at the Orpheum.  Wicked is one of my favorite plays and I was really excited for Jonathan to see it! The rest of my weekend was filled with making lesson plans and watching Halloween movies. It was a GREAT weekend :)

Before Wicked.

 our yummy tiramisu at Spaghetti Warehouse.
Delicious!

Hope you all had a FABULOUS Halloween! :)

No comments: