Sunday, November 28, 2010

pumpkin cheesecake.

I'm a big fan of the Food Network.  I usually have it on while working on school work or when I'm doing chores around the apartment. Last week I was watching Down Home with the Neelys while folding some laundry.  {For you non-Food network fans out there, these are the same Neelys that own Interstate Barbeque right here in Memphis} Well Pat & Gina Neely were doing a show on Thanksgiving and made this awesome looking pumpkin cheesecake with  cinnamon whipped cream.  I LOVE cheesecake, so I immediately decided I would try this recipe out for Turkey Day this year. I even purchased a new Paula Dean pie dish for my Food Network cheesecake ;)

I was really worried about how it would turn out since I had never made a cheesecake before! [Besides the kind that doesn't require baking that you just mix up and put in the fridge, but that doesn't count!] I was thrilled with the way it turned out! It was absolutely delicious and a perfect fall dessert! If you are cheesecake lover, I highly recommend it! I can't wait to make my next cheesecake! I'm already brainstorming new flavors :)
I was so proud of my cheesecake!
Oh man! How AWESOME does that look!? :)

Here is the link to the recipe: Gina's Pumpkin Cheesecake. ENJOY! :) 


If any of you decide to make it, let it know what you think!

No comments: