Friday, December 10, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends.

My crazy semester is finally over! Between my three methods courses and my placement at Barret's Chapel it was my toughest semester yet! Luckily, I had some wonderful classmates to get me though the past few months.  I definitely couldn't have made it without the help my amazing friends: Abbey, Megan, and Rachel.

These three have been support system this semester. Whether I needed advice about a lesson plan or just someone to vent to, these girls have been there for me. I am truly blessed by their friendships and hope they know how thankful I am for them! I know I will continue to turn to them during my last semester and when I have my own classroom.  They are all incredible woman and I know the are going to be amazing teachers :) LOVE you girls!

1 comment:

* said...

Valerie! You are too sweet! Thank you for being there for me last semester, too, and I'm sure I will be calling you this semester as well. Also, planning weddings is going to be so much fun, and since you'll be married before me, you can give me all kinds of advice ;)! You are a wonderful friend, sweet girl!