Monday, December 6, 2010

photographs

This weekend Jonathan and I met with my very talented friend/our wedding photographer, Katie Betts.  Katie is probably the most creative person I know and she had some FABULOUS ideas for photography on our big day! We decided we will have what Katie called a "photo box" at the wedding.  This were our guests will have their picture taken with props in front of a background.  It is going to be too cute!

Here are some examples:
Isn't this AWESOME!?
LOVE IT!
Too stinkin cute.

She also gave us a disk with our engagement pictures.  There were many new ones on the disk I had never seen before. They are fabulous! I'm so lucky to have such a talented friend and I'm ecstatic she will be the one to capture our special day!

Here are some of the new engagement pictures:





















1 comment:

Katie Bloemsma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.