Thursday, December 16, 2010

piece of CAKE.

We will have 3 cakes at our wedding. Besides the traditional wedding cake and groom's cake, we will have an additional cake for my grandparents 50th anniversary. Wanna see what I picked out?!


Let's start with the wedding cake:
Our wedding cake will look just like this one, except the cake will be white instead of green. I love the green orchids on it!

Jonathan will have a University of Arkansas cake with bride & groom Razorbacks on top. :) Here are some examples:
 SO cute!!!
Love it :)

I am SO excited to share my wedding day with my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary! Their cake will look something like this:

Hope everyone is having a GREAT Thursday! :)

1 comment:

james john said...

All cakes are nice but chocolate cake is wonderful.
-----------
Marquee Hire Romiley