Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PURPLE

Last week I was REALLY starting to freak out about wedding planning.  It hit me that my wedding is less than 5 months away and all I've got so far is my dress and photographer. So last Sunday I decided to spend the night in Somerville so that me and mom could get some stuff done. And boy did we ever! I will tell you all the details later. Now let me tell you about a major change I made a couple of weeks ago. Remember how I told you I decided my colors would be teal, green, and white? Well, they aren't anymore....

A couple of weeks ago I went bridesmaid dress shopping with two of my maids, Whitney & Mary Clayton. We found the perfect bridesmaids dress BUT it did not come in teal.  The dress the girls tried on was the most gorgeous shade of deep purple and I just fell in LOVE with it!  Purple is my favorite color. So I fell like it was just meant to be :) So my new colors: deep purple, green, and white!
This is pretty close to the color of the bridesmaid dresses.

More details coming SOON!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

I am so excited you got some planning done!!! I cannot wait to hear more!