Friday, February 18, 2011

cupcake wars.

If you have read my blog at all you will know I am a cupcake lover. And that my favorite cupcakes come from Gigi's. Well last Friday night after our delicious [early] Valentine's day dinner at Folk's Folly Jonathan and I decided a Gigi's cupcake would be the perfect way to end our night. Unfortunately, they were already closed.  With cupcakes on the brain we decided to go to Muddy's.  I've had Muddy's cupcakes before and was not a fan, but I decided to give them a second chance in order to satisfy my cupcake craving.  And I'm so glad I did!  My plain jane cupcake (vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream) from Muddy's was sensational and now I have a DOUBLE cupcake obsession with Gigi's and Muddy's!

Gigi's cupcakes

Muddy's cupcakes

Luckily my sweet mentor teacher gave me a Gigi's cupcake on Monday so I was able to have both Muddy's and Gigi's cupcakes for V-day weekend :)  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You should try my cupcakes from Monkey Bread Bakery!!