Wednesday, February 9, 2011

what i'm loving wednesday

I've decided to link up for my first What I'm Loving Wednesday! Here is what I am loving this week:

I'm loving that I get another SNOW DAY tomorrow!




I'm loving the K LOVE iPhone app! When I'm in my car my radio is always tuned to 94.9 and now I can take it with me everywhere I go :) 

I'm loving my new Coach keychain wallet. This week I switched out my bulky wallet for this Coach keychain one. I have so much more room in my purse now!


I'm loving El Charrito frozen meals. I'm obsessed with these. So delicious and so CHEAP! $1 at Wal-Mart!
I'm loving Tangled. I had been dying to see this movie and I FINALLY did last weekend! It was super cute!

I'm loving Exodus 14:14.
"The Lord will fight for you. You need only to be still."


No comments: