Monday, April 4, 2011

45 days.

...since my last blog post.

Whew! Life has been crazy for me the past month and a half.  Mostly consumed by schoolwork. But I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Tonight I turned in my LAST paper as an undergrad.  A 110 page paper to be exact. I am worn out. But now that I have more time on my hands, I'm ready to jump back into the blogging world. 

Besides my exhaustion from student teaching, life is quite amazing. Marrying the love of my life in 33 days. Couldn't be happier :)

2 comments:

Abbey said...

33 days!!!! AHHHHH!!! And congrats for finishing the TPA project! You are going to be a fabulous teacher!!!! Miss you terribly! I just registered for ST : ) I am going to miss you all so much next semester : (

Fash Boulevard said...

post more love. I'm so excited I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com