Sunday, April 24, 2011

weekend.

My weekend was full of friends, family, and LOTS of wedding fun.

Thursday night my aunt and sweet baby cousins came in town. Words can't describe how much  I've missed them. It was so wonderful to see them for a couple of days.

sweeties :)

I was out of school on Good Friday, so I spent the morning playing with my cousins and the afternoon shopping with my friend, Linsey. That night was my bachelorette party. :) My bridesmaids and I had dinner at spaghetti warehouse then came back to Fallon's apartment for games and the lingerie shower. I had such a wonderful time with the girls!


Bachelorette Party goodies. With cupcakes of course ;) 

My sister and I at Spaghetti Warehouse.
All my bridesmaids except Mary Clayton {who was taking the picture} & Mackenzie {who is in San Diego}.

Saturday morning was my Bridal Brunch (pics to come). Good food and more fun with the girls. I really do have the BEST bridesmaids ;) I spent the afternoon laying by the pool and cooked out with my family that night.

Today was Easter of course. Jon and I went to church and had lunch with my family then went to his house for dessert.  We spent the rest of day working on our little house. It's really coming together! All our hard work is paying off! I will post house pictures soon!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! :)

Living, he loved me; dying, he saved me;
Buried, he carried my sins far away;
Rising, he justified freely, for ever:
One day he's coming—O, glorious day

No comments: