Thursday, June 16, 2011

celebrate.

Last night a few close friends came over to celebrate Fallon's birthday. 
We had make-your-own individual pizzas with
{cup}cakes & ice cream, of course.
 We got a ice cream make as a wedding gift & I pulled it out for the first time yesterday to make cake batter ice cream. 
I've never made ice cream before, but I was shocked at how easy & delicious it was!
Click here for the recipe.
 Make your own pizza was a huge success!
Fun & yummy!
 My lovely friends snacking on chips & dip while our pizzas cooked.
Mmmm mmm good :)
 Present time!
Linsey's birthday is June 30 & since I got them the same thing I let her open her gift early.
 What could it be?!
Vera Bradley beach towels & curling iron covers!
 We LOVE Vera :)
 The girls.
 Birthday cupcakes!
Fallon & I made these homemade funfetti cupcakes that afternoon.
Recipe here.
Inside the cupcake.
Hope you had great birthday, Fallon!

No comments: