Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Monday, but it's OK because....

Because.....

{1} It's Mackenzie's wedding week!
One of my oldest & dearest friends, Mackenzie, gets married this Saturday! 
I can't wait to stand beside her as she marries the love of her life.
She is going to be GORGEOUS! :)

{2} Pretty Little Liars starts back Tuesday!
I LOVE this show! 
Tuesday night, Linsey & Fallon, will be joining me to watch this season's premiere! I'm SO excited!
Last season was so good & the finale was shocking!
 Can't wait to see what happens this season!

{3} Fallon's Birthday is Wednesday!
My best friend, MOH, roomie of 4 years, sorority sister 
::FALLON::
 turns 23 this week!
I am so excited to celebrate with the birthday girl!
I'm making a funfetti cake & cake batter ice cream from scratch!
I've never made either before, so say a little prayer for me that they turn out ok! :) haha

{4} We are going to a field trip Thursday!
I'm so excited that my summer camp class is going on a field trip to watch the Redbirds play this Thursday! I haven't been to a game in about two years, so I'm really looking forward to it! 
{Especially the BBQ nachos! Yummmm!}

So even though its Monday, I have MUCH to look forward to this week!

What are you looking forward to this week!?
{Copy & Paste the "It's Monday, but it's OK" logo & let everyone know what exciting things you got going on this week!}

No comments: