Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Monday, but it's OK because....

Because...

{one} 
My GORGEOUS sorority sister, Ashley, placed first runner up in the Miss USA pageant last night!
It was so surreal watching her compete on National TV last night. And I get to see Erin {another sister} compete for Miss America in January.
SO PROUD!

{two}
I have a dinner date with my sweet friend, Abbey, this week!
Mmm mmm! Can't wait!

{three}
My summer camp class is going on a field trip to Mud Island this week! Hopefully I won't have to miss this one!

{four}
PPL Tuesdays with Fallon & Linsey
Tuesday nights are definitely one of my favorite nights of the week. 
Dinner with my two best friends,  followed by Pretty Little Liars.

{five}
Jonathan & I have absolutely NOTHING to do this weekend!
& I could not be more excited about it!
Hopefully we will get to have a date night, sleep in on Saturday morning, & maybe even have some pool time.
{weather permitting}

Happy Monday all!
Hope you have a great week!

No comments: