Saturday, June 25, 2011

the McKays.

A week ago today I got to stand behind my beautiful friend, Mackenzie, as she married the love of her life. 

It was such a wonderful day.
Minus a tiny, little 10 minute rain shower,  
the weather was perfect.
& Mackenzie was GORGEOUS.
Her hair, her make up, her dress.
Just stunning.

Mac is one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet and it makes me so happy to see her so in LOVE.

Here are a couple of pictures from her beautiful day by her photographer, Cristi Oswalt.

Mr. & Mrs. McKay
Told ya she was stunning :)
Mac & her bridesmaids.

They had a photo booth at the reception that was a ton of fun!
I got in there a few times :)
All the bridesmaids.
Me & my hot hubs.
with Fallon, Lins, & Britt.

And here are some pictures I snapped of Mac's wedding weekend...

 With the gorgeous bride at the rehearsal dinner.
 The adorable bags she gave us.
 More goodies from Mac.
 Her dress. So amazing.
 Too stinkin' cute.
Love her :)
The bride & bridesmaids chowing down on Sonic cheeseburgers literally minutes before we walked down the aisle.
 My girls.
 Plus the sis.
 Sweet hubby.
 Funny story:
So. I bought a pair of adorable Steve Madden grey heels
to wear for the wedding.
 I wore them ALL day for pictures before the ceremony,
but left them in the room when we headed back to the wedding.
And there was NO time to go back and get them.
So, I wore these Old Navy flip flops down the aisle.
SO EMBARRASSING! Haha
 Her cake was so pretty!
 Shane's groom cake & cheesecakes.
 First dance.
They were so precious!
 Dad & I love Mac!
 Group shoot at the reception.
 Cutting the cake.
 The {soon-to-be} Kelleys & the Griffins.
 The woman in the black top is my grandmother
& this is her doing the Cha Cha Slide. haha!
 This was our first wedding to go to as a married couple :)
 They're next!
6/23/12
 Me & Aaron, one of my best friends from Fayette.
High school besties.

Mackenzie,
I am so happy for you & Shane.
The wedding was perfect & you could not have been prettier.
Thank you for letting me be a part of it.
You are my oldest & dearest friend
& I can't express how much I love you!
I know y'all are going to have an amazing life together.
Jon & I can't wait to come visit you in San Diego!
Love & miss you TONS, Mrs. Mckay!

No comments: