Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nacho-rific Stuffed Chicken.

Saturday morning, I woke up before Jon & decided to pass the time watching some Food Network until he got up. 
Hungry Girl was on and she was making this awesome looking chicken. Nacho-rific stuffed chicken to be exact. It looked awesome! I immediately decided I wanted to try it this week.
Very few ingredients & only 270 calories.
Perfect. :)


Well, I made it tonight & it was incredible.
I can't get over that it was only 270 calories.
I'm definitely a Hungry Girl fan from here on out.
Try this one out. It's good :)

Here is the recipe: Nacho-rific stuffed chicken.

I did make a few slight changes though:
*I had no fat free cheddar, so I just used regular.
*I used Queso Fresco & Chipotle Laughing Cow wedges instead of the Swiss. 
{Why not add a little extra mexican flavor, right?!}
*I used chili powder & cumin instead of the taco season.
*Since my chicken breast were so thick instead of rolling it, I cut it opened and stuffed it.

Here is how mine turned out...
270 calories of pure deliciousness.

I think the star/secret ingredient of this recipe was the Laughing Cow Cheese...
Mmmmm this stuff is SO good!

I've got to figure out more ways to cook with this stuff!

No comments: