Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nutella Chocolate Mug Cake.

WARNING: this dessert is very addicting. Read on at your own risk.

Seriously. I first made this cake Wednesday and we have now made it 3 out of the past 4 nights. It's just so easy & delicious. Mix up a few ingredients in a mug, pop it in the microwave for a couple of minutes, and you have the perfect chocolate dessert.

So now that you have been warned here it is....

Nutella Chocolate Mug Cake
Here is what you will need: 
4 tablespoons self-rising flour
4 tablespoons sugar
1 egg
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons Nutella
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil



& the BIGGEST mug you have.....
 I love my OVERsized mug :)

Add all ingredients to your mug and stir, stir, stir!
 until it looks something like this.

Then pop it in the microwave for 2 to 2.5 minutes. I usually do about 2 mins 15 secs.
It will look a little something like this when you pull it out.

Now. Let me say it makes a HUGE portion. Unless you are really hungry, I suggest sharing it with someone. It is the perfect amount for two. :) Or you could half the recipe.

I scoop half into a bowl for Jonathan & half in another for me. Add some ice cream & whip cream & there you have it.....
Absolute perfection.

Enjoy friends :)

1 comment:

Ashley H. said...

Oh, yea... I'm totally making this!