Sunday, June 19, 2011

proud sister.

WARNING: I'm about to do some bragging.

This weekend has been AMAZING one for my sorority, the Gamma Zeta chapter of Alpha Gamma Delta, & the University of Memphis. 

Last night one of my sweetest friends and beautiful sorority sister, Erin Hatley, won Miss Tennessee.  I can't even describe how proud I am of her. She is such an amazing women and deserves to hold this title. 


Here are some photos of her week at the Miss Tennessee Pageant...
 My beautiful friend.
 Swimsuit
Talent.
 She WON the talent preliminary.

{And she sang at my wedding as my bridesmaids walked down the aisle. Yup, Miss TN sang at my wedding :) haha}

Click here to see the video of her doing her talent.

 Evening gown.
 Final two.
And the winner is...ERIN HATLEY!
Giving the good Lord credit ;)
 Getting her crown!
 Just gorgeous.
Erin, I love you so much and I'm SO proud of you! You will represent our chapter, the University of Memphis, & the state of Tennessee so well at Miss America! 

If you have a second read about her win here.

Not only did one of my sisters win Miss Tennessee last night, another is competing the Miss USA pageant tonight! Please watch on NBC tonight at 8 and cheer for my friend, Miss Tennessee USA, Ashley Durham!



Ashley {Miss Tennessee USA}, me, & Erin {Miss Tennessee} the day after they joined Alpha Gam in 2009.
I'm so proud of both of these girls! 

"Mmm mmm I'm proud I'm an Alpha Gam!"

No comments: