Thursday, June 16, 2011

sick day.

I didn't get to go on the Redbirds game field trip today. Instead I woke up coughing every breath & hocking up thick, yellow junk. No fun.

I'm very thankful Jonathan was able to leave work to take me to the asthma doctor. Once we got there we found out I have a respiratory infection. Which means MORE antibiotics & steroids {I literally just got off of them last week.}

BOO!

Mac's wedding weekend starts tomorrow. I can't be sick! Besides, my nose is just now getting better & now my lungs? No fair.

On a happier note...

We did pick up some chicken mini's from Chick-fil-a while we waited on my prescriptions to be filled. That made me happy. And when we got home my sweet, sweet husband conquered the massive pile of dishes in the sink while I took a nap.

AWESOME. He's the best :)

But he had to go back to work & he has class tonight. I hate being alone when I'm sick. So I'm counting down the hours til he returns.

Six.

Until then, thank goodness for Sex & the City reruns.

No comments: