Friday, June 3, 2011

Surgery Update

Hey guys! I am finally feeling back to my old self again & ready to start blogging! :)

Surgery was last Wednesday & even though recovery was definitely worse that I expected I am feeling SO much better now! Not 100%, but still better everyday.  I know its going to be worth it in the long run. The doctor said my head was full of polyps so I'm really glad I had the surgery to remove them and clean my sinuses out!

I'm very thankful to my sweet husband, parents, & in-laws for taking such good care of me after surgery. My parents spent the night with us a couple of nights so Jon could get some sleep since he had to work and I was up lot with pain and taking my meds.  And mom stayed with me all day Thursday & Friday. I can't even express how great it was. Love my mom & dad. :)

Oh and one the best things that came from this surgery is that I can actually smell now. You have no idea how amazing this is to me. I haven't been able to smell ANYTHING in about 8 months. I'm so happy to have all my senses working again :)

In other news...I'm enjoying summer & being a wife. :)

I have been cooking up a storm and I will start posting some recipes soon. Our house is also looking AWESOME! I have a few last items I need to purchase then I will post some pictures.

Also: Summer camp starts Monday! I will be the lead teacher for a group of second through sixth graders at CTK's summer camp this summer. This is my third summer to work this camp, but my first as the lead teacher so I'm super excited!

Happy Friday all!

No comments: