Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee bit of ME Wednesdays

I have really enjoyed reading Sarah's Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays posts & decided to join in this week! So here we go!

{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
None yet. 
However, within the next year I will be a bridesmaid for THREE of my best friends! 

Mackenzie will marry Shane next Saturday. 

Amy & Brad's wedding is in September. 

& Linsey will marry my cousin Matt next June! 


I'm so happy for ALL of them & very excited to be a part of each of their weddings!

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Before bed I ALWAYS put in a disk of one of  the many TV series I own. 
{FRIENDS, King of Queens, How I Met Your Mother, etc..} 

Currently pre-bedtime show: Seinfield. 

Oh & cuddling with my hottie of a husband, of course :)

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Is it sad the the first place that came to mind was Disney World?!
HA! Seriously. I know we just got back from  there 3 weeks ago but it's my favorite place ever.
SO MAGICAL!

But I really should say somewhere I've never been....
How about Greece! :)

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
For this time of year {since its SO miserably hot} I would have to say: swimming/laying out.
Preferably at the BEACH :)


{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
It changed a lot. 
But I ALWAYS wanted to be a wife & a mommy. 
One down, one to go :)

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
1. Hard wood floors.
2.  A pool. 
3. A bathroom with a walk in shower & a HUGE tub!

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
I had an awesome dinner with my husband & some of our friends at a local Mexican restaurant.
I had enchiladas & they were awesome :)

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Saturday night is usually date night for us. 
Dinner & a movie.
But sometimes we like to have date night at home. 
So, if we are at home on a Saturday night you would find us:
on the couch*watching a movie*with some type of chocolaty dessert in our hands :)

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Not sure yet. We have only been living here 3 weeks. 

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Shop, read, watch a movie/TVshow…
or CLEAN!
Yes, I am MUCH more relaxed when I have a clean house.
Messiness stresses me out!
 Y'all should join in next week for Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!

No comments: