Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wee bit of ME Wednesday



{one} what color best describes you + why?
Hmm… I'm just going to say purple.
Because it's my favorite. :)

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
I went from Miss Kelley to Mrs. Griffin :)



{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Yes.
I had my tonsils out when I was in 2nd grade
& I had sinus surgery last month.

{four} why did you start your blog?
I enjoyed reading other's blogs so much I wanted my own.
& I thought it would a great way to look back & remember different things that were going on in our lives.
Kinda like an online diary :)

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
We are going to the Beach with my family in July!



Oh & the last Harry Potter movie, of course :)

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
Grilling out & laying by the pool.

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
COOKING!
We'll I've cooked before, but not like this!
I am really enjoying trying recipes & creating some things of my own.
I will definitely be keeping it up!

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
Around 70 degrees.

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Thor.

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
Oh man. This is tough.
I'm going to say "In Christ Alone."
It's such a powerful & beautiful song.




No comments: