Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Recap.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! 
Jonathan & I spent the entire weekend together doing whatever we wanted. 
JUST US! 
It was wonderful & much needed!

Friday night we picked up some Lenny's 
{our go-to sandwich shop} 
& rented a movie.
We saw this in theaters & loved it.
We were so excited it came out on blu-ray this week so we could watch it again. 
It's super funny!
I love Jennifer Aniston & Adam Sandler!

And of course I had to make us some mug cake :)
Have y'all tried this yet?! 
If you haven't, you should!

Saturday morning we did things around the house then went shopping that afternoon.

I was in need some new earrings and found some cute pairs at Francesca's.

I got this adorable "G' mug at Anthropologie.
Looks great on our bookshelf!

I got this great shelf at Marshalls.
Not sure where I going to put it yet, but I love it!

My sweet friend, Mackenzie, is getting married Saturday and I needed to find a dress for her rehearsal dinner, so we headed to Target to check out their dresses. I got two!
I love this one shoulder black dress! It's really comfortable!

I love this blue one too! 
The prettiest part of this dress is the back, but I forgot to take a picture of it...

I'm not sure which one I will choose for Friday night!

After all our shopping we headed to one of our favorite restaurants Bonefish for some dinner.
 It was amazing as always. 
We always get dessert at Bonefish.
Their Macadamia Nut Brownie is incredible!

Dinner was followed by a movie.  
 I REALLY wanted to see Kung Fu Panda 2, but since there are a million movies out Jonathan wants to see I let him pick. 
{Aren't I nice? :)} 
He decided on Thor.
It was actually pretty good! 

Great date night! :)

We were super lazy today{Sunday}. It was wonderful. :)

We had a great weekend! I love my hubby!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Okay, I was just at Target today and did not even look at the dresses. Now I am going to have to go back tomorrow and get some. LOL