Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday.


I'm loving my Reebok Realflex Runs .
These tennis shoes are amazing.
Light weight & so comfy.
I got them a couple of months ago & I'm in love.

I'm loving Jason Aldean's "Dirt Road Anthem"
I haven't listened to country music in forever,
 but I'm loving this song!

I'm loving The New Adventures of Old Christine.
This show is free on-demand, so I've started watching it if nothing else is on.
It's pretty darn good!

I'm loving these navy & coral dress combos.



I'm loving sprinkles!
Any dessert I have I want these guys on top.
There is ALWAYS sprinkles in my pantry.
They just make me happy. :)

I'm loving these crochet TOMS.
Precious.

I'm loving this Pink Linen pair too.
Yes. I'm an addict.

I'm loving the OPI "Pirates of the Caribbean" Collection.
I just love all these colors!

I bought a bottle of "Mermaid Tears" this weekend.
I think I'll paint my nails today :)

What you are loving?
Link up & let us know.

1 comment:

Amy Nix said...

Speaking of TOMS....did you see Rachel Berry's little boy Will with those baby TOMS on in their family portraits???!!!
So, so cute!

Love the dresses too!