Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday.


I'm loving that we will be on the beach in 16 days!
I'm in major need of a vacation!

I'm loving working out with my husband.
In the past, when Jon & I went to the gym together we each did our own thing, but this week we started working out together!
We are having so much fun at the gym!
He is a great workout partner!
He pushes me with the weights. I push him with the cardio.
We motivate each other :)
& our goal is a easy one: 3 times a week.

I'm loving Mulan's Chinese Takeout.
Last Friday, Jon & I, tried out Mulan's because it was recommended to me by a couple of friends.
It was the best chinese food we've EVER had!
We ordered golden sesame chicken & chicken lo mein.
It was incredible! 
We will probably be ordering it every Friday night from now on!

I'm loving my new nail color!
I finally tried out the bottle of OPI Mermaid Tears I bought last week. Isn't it great?!

I'm loving my new AE shorts.
They're SO comfy!

I'm loving Chick-fil-a's sweet potato fries.
I finally tried these this weekend & loved them!
I'm a sucker for some sweet potato fries!

I'm loving these monogrammed phone covers!
They're all SO cute!

I'm loving strawberries.
I've already eaten them three different times today!

I'm loving the sunny forecast this weekend!
Perfect weather to be poolside with family & friends :)

What are YOU loving this week?

No comments: