Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesdays


{1}That today is Fallon's birthday!
My best friend turns 23 today & we are having a little celebratory dinner at our house tonight!
I'm excited for dinner, homemade cake & ice cream, and giving her her birthday gifts!
Happy birthday to my lovely friend!

{2} Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows {Part 2} is only ONE month away.
I love this picture of the cast. 
GORGEOUS!

{3} Pretty Little Liars is back.
Two of my best friends, Linsey & Fallon, came over last night to watch the Season 2 premiere and it did not disappoint! 
I'm so excited about this season!

{4} Hanging with Friends
This game is like hangman except instead of adding body parts, you pop balloons.
It's SO fun & the app is free!

{5} This iPhone holder.
Isn't this genius?! 
I want one!

{6} This pantry
Lord have mercy. 
I'd kill for this pantry!
So neat & organized.
My dream pantry for sure!

{7} This dress/necklace combo
Just precious.
What are you loving this Wednesday?

No comments: