Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday.

1.   My plans this summer include:Beach next week with my family, maybe a weekend getaway to the lake, getting everything ready for my first year teaching, and enjoying the rest of summer until school starts!

2.  The best summer I ever had was: I just LOVE summertime, so in my book every summer is great. But this one is probably the best. I say that because this summer I have a husband. And he is awesome. :)

3.  Summer is: flip flips, cookouts, popsicles, fireworks, oversized sunglasses, bare feet, sun dresses, fresh fruit, beach trips, ice cream, reading books, blue jean shorts, good movies, snow cones...I LOVE SUMMER!

4.  My favorite summer food is: anything right off the grill! Burgers, chicken, steak, veggies...etc. Oh & ICE CREAM! Definitely ice cream :)


5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with: water. Definitely. I carry my camelback water bottle EVERYwhere with me in the summer!

6.  My summer uniform consists of: blue jean shorts & a v necked tee. Maybe a sundress every now & then.

7.  The best thing about summer is: family beach trips to Gulf Shores & summer movies.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Seriously! I just love you!!