Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday.

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person): morning or middle of the day. Definitely not evening. I'm lucky if I stay up past 10:00.

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are: Oh man. I have LOTS: Needtobreathe. Joshua Radin. Ron Pope. Garth Brooks. John Mayer. Third Day. Colbie Calliat. Disney. Jack Johnson.

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are :  No way I can just choose just three songs. So I'll do three albums.


1. John Mayer: "Room for Squares"


2. Ron Pope: "Daylight"


3. Jack Johnson: "In Between Dreams"
4.  My favorite pattern is: I love stripes, poka dots, florals. Right now my favorite is probably Vera Bradley's Watercolor.

5.  My favorite perfume is: Vivia La Juicy

6.  Rules are: for your safety. Follow them :) {Yes. I am a teacher :)}
7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is: "That's what she said"

No comments: