Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Less than two weeks!

Hope you are all having a good week! I'm exhausted! I've had so much to do because....school starts in less than two weeks!  Ah! I can't believe it's so close! So much to do, so much to decorate, so much to plan! On Monday I had lunch with my fellow HES Kindergarten teachers.

They. are. AMAZING!

They really eased alot of my fears! I was nervous about going from teaching fifth grade to Kindergarten. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORLDS! But I feel 100% better after meeting my team. They were so sweet & I know they are going to be a great support system for me this year. I'm so excited about working with them!

Today was the first day of SCS New Teacher Induction. It went really well!

Two more days of orientation...
A week of inservice...
A several hours of room decorating...
Then SCHOOL STARTS! :)

No comments: