Friday, July 8, 2011

one week!

The final installment of the Harry Potter series comes out next Friday! I'm excited & sad at the same time. Since I read all the books I know exactly what is going to happen and I can't wait to see it on screen! However; I'm so sad this is the last movie. I'm gonna cry. I already know it.
I didn't start out as a HP fan. I didn't care a thing about it until I was introduced to it my freshman year of college. And I've been obsessed ever since. The movies are great, but the books are AMAZING. My favorite. EVER. Such an amazing story with such lovable characters. Seriously, there is nothing like this series. They make my heart happy :) If you have never read them I beg you to give them a chance. I promise they are worth it.

Since the last film is just a week away I thought I'd share some of my favorite HP quotes...




{This one is my favorite}

ONE WEEK! AHHH!

No comments: