Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday.


I'm loving that my mom is coming to Memphis to run errands with me today.
I have a ton of things I need to do today & I'm very thankful my mom has offered to come along with me. Makes running errands much more fun :)

I'm loving frozen chocolate covered bananas.
These guys are the perfect summer dessert!

I'm loving Netflix. 
We love streaming shows & movies right from our XBOX!
So easy!

I'm loving LOST.
When Fallon & I lived together we got REALLY into LOST.
But once we got crazy busy we stopped watching.
I'm so happy Jonathan & I have started watching again!
We started season 4 last night!
This show is CRAZY, but so so great!

I'm loving Old Navy's light weight v-necked tees.
These are SO comfy!
Seriously, the softest tee I own!
I got this purple one last weekend, but I definitely plan to go back and get more!

I'm loving Tuesday nights with Fallon & Linsey.
Food. Besties. Pretty Little Liars. 
What's not to love?! :)

I'm loving these blouses from Anthropologie. 


I want all three!

I'm loving sore muscles!
I LOVE being in the gym!
Jonathan & I have had some great workouts this week.
He is really pushing me with the weights. 
My entire body is aching & I love it!

What are YOU loving this week?

No comments: