Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday.


I'm loving the wonderful trip we took to the beach last weekend!

I'm loving Bath and Body Work's Peach Bellini scent.
I have this Peach Bellini candle and the hand soap.
It's so heavenly :)

I'm loving Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows {Part 2}
It was perfect. Absolutely amazing.
It definitely did the book justice.
I am just so in love with the story of Harry Potter.
& I've never in my life had a movie stir up so much emotion in me. I cried. Boy, did I cry.

I'm loving Taboo.
Taboo has always been one of my favorite games,
 but I rekindled my love for it on vacation.
We played it every night and had a blast.

I'm loving Kristian Stanfill's "Always".
"I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm. My help is on the way, My help is on the way."
One of my favorites to sing at church.

What are YOU loving this week?

No comments: