Thursday, August 11, 2011

WHEW!

I knew teaching would be exhausting but WHEW! It's more time consuming that I imagined. I do NOTHING but work. My poor husband told me last night that he misses having quality time with me. :( Breaks my heart. He has been SO helpful and supportive. Making me dinner, doing laundry and dishes, cutting out laminated things, and this week he worked on my classroom with me for 2 hours. He's amazing. Hopefully it will slow down later on. But for now....I'm going to keep on trucking!

My days now look like this:

I get up at 5:30.
Leave house at 6:30.
Get to work at 7:00.
School from 8:00-3:30.
Work in my classroom until 5 or 6.
Get home between 5:30 and 6:30.
Love on my sweet man and EAT!
Work on lesson plans and other work related things until 10.
Sleep.

Then wake up at 5:30 to do it all again. Don't get me wrong. I love my job. My co-workers are amazing and those kids are precious. What I'm trying to say is I doubt I will doing much blogging for a while. A long while. Maybe on Christmas break?! Haha

No comments: