Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday.

Well helllooooo there. Long time, huh? Life has been busy. & crazy. But I am determined to get back into blogging. So I though a "Fill in the Blank Friday" would be a great way to start!



1.   The best thing I did all week was: having a "Big Bang" season 4 marathon with my husband. Such a hilarious show! It was so nice to relax, cuddle up on the couch, and laugh :)

2.  Nutella:makes me super happy.

3.  Pets are: cute but a lot of work. No pets for us for a while. 
4.  Jesus Christis the best thing about my life.
5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to: wearing scarves, boots, and sweaters!



6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is: Season 6 of How I Met Your Mother. It comes out next Tuesday!


7.  This weekend I am going to: be cheering on the Razorbacks as they take on Bama. GO HOGS!

No comments: